Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a Girl!

Last Tuesday I had my anatomy ultrasound to make sure that everything looked alright with the baby. I'm still waiting for my next appointment on Wednesday to find out what the results are (I'm confident that the baby is healthy as a horse because it moves around quite a bit) but the big news of the day was that we got to see the sex of the baby! The results? She's a girl! So we named her Simone Regina Martin, and we went shopping for some baby girl clothes. We picked out her crib, her dresser, stroller, crib set, and the outfit that we're going to bring her home in. It was so much fun. Now I can hardly wait until Wednesday, when we find out the results of the anatomy scan and I get to ask all of the questions I've been meaning to ask at every appointment that's passed and just can't remember when I go. I am going prepared this time and I've written them all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment