Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Letter From Mommy.

Dear Baby,
For the past two days I have been able to touch one of your body parts through my stomach. Feeling something so beautiful and precious underneath my fingertips has given me a feeling that is simply indescribable. It is truly a blessing to have you growing inside of me, and to know that I can give you an environment for you to thrive in. In only five days I will get the chance to see you again on a screen. Whether or not I will see if you are a little girl or a little boy is dependent on you, baby. I only pray you will cooperate for Mommy, but I want you to know that if you are shy on Tuesday, I won't be upset. Just seeing your delicate little fingers and your little heart beating strong in your chest will fill me with such a joy as I cannot describe. You are everything to me, baby. You are the reason that I wake up in the morning and the drive behind my every move. Keep growing strong inside of me, baby, and I will do everything I can for you when you come.

With All The Love In The World
,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment