Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Antsy!

So I'm nearly 6 months pregnant now and I'm starting to get antsy. I haven't really ballooned yet, but I've definitely blossomed! My belly doesn't fit into half of my pre-pregnancy shirts anymore, and when I so much as think about squeezing into my pre-pregnancy shorts and jeans, my thighs scream at me! Well I guess these are all just the joys of pregnancy, right? What is really getting to me is the waiting. I feel like it's been so long already of having this little girl inside of me, and I just want to meet her already! Let's be real here though, I can definitely wait until August so that she comes out fully cooked, but I am just anxious to see her little face and hold her in my arms for the first time. It's so surreal to feel her wiggle around in there. It's days like these, too, when she's super active in the afternoon that make me wonder what it's going to be like a few months from now. Afternoons filled with screaming, crying, and pooping. Ah, what I have to look forward to, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment