Wednesday, June 23, 2010

32 Weeks.

Today marks my 32nd week of pregnancy, and the further along I get, the more and more I feel like a visitor in my own body, especially when I have just eaten and Simone decides to throw a party in my stomach. It looks like an alien is trying to escape! I have to admit that this doesn't bother me too much; I am so grateful to have my little angel in there dancing away. I honestly can't wait for August though...The frequent bathroom trips, constant hunger and never-ending backaches are really killing me right about now! I can't believe I still have 8 weeks left of this, too...

2 comments:

  1. 8 more weeks, and you just get MORE uncomfortable! And you practically LIVE sitting on the toilet, you're in there so often! Hang in there! Think of this though, once she's out, and if you breast feed, you hardly EVER have to pee, its amazing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's so hard to keep drinking so much water, it feels like my bladder is the size of a pea. Oh well! I am just relieved that she's still going strong.

    ReplyDelete